Steampunk Bluetooth Headset
Chris from Chicago, a.k.a. Flickr member nicrosin, is the creator behind this fun and cool looking piece of art named “mechanical aural communication device”.
I created this prop from sculpey, rubber, and a various pocket watch parts. The prop is fully adjustable and flexible and I lined the inside part with suede leather for comfort.
via oddee.com
If you Liked this post you can follow me on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook to Keep yourself updated for all latest posts.
Posted In:
Bluetooth
This entry was posted on October 4, 2009 at 12:14 pm, and is filed under
Bluetooth
. Follow any responses to this post through RSS. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Steampunk Bluetooth Headset
Chris from Chicago, a.k.a. Flickr member nicrosin, is the creator behind this fun and cool looking piece of art named “mechanical aural communication device”.

blog comments powered by Disqus
I created this prop from sculpey, rubber, and a various pocket watch parts. The prop is fully adjustable and flexible and I lined the inside part with suede leather for comfort.
via oddee.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment